Dege is expected to review every job, explain production time and quality, etc.
Authority and responsibility are two sides of the same coin, when an employee is expected to do a job, it is necessary to give that employee some authority. Why is responsibility without authority? There can be no authority without responsibility. Work from others is authority. Hai rights can be of following types.
(1) Positional authority Every person has a fixed position in the organization 1. The position may be at the senior or junior level of management. So ba more location
(2) Power by Knowledge The purpose of granting power is to make use of the knowledge of the assistant. Delegators perform tasks from others according to their knowledge and skills.
(3) Personal authority: In this type authority is conferred on persons or assistants on the basis of their seniority or popularity.
(4) Statutory Powers A power conferred by statute is called a statutory power. For example, the longer an employee gets the statutory right to receive it under the law.
Senior officials do not end their work with simple jadari, rather, the work of C assistants is right or not. Every officer would be faster than his superiors for this task. How to grant the authority to grant the task is to grant the full authority but not to grant the duty or responsibility.
Principles of Empowerment
There are some guidelines for granting rights. Sama is the stem. (1) Officers of various works
However, empowerment is not complete until it is determined how to do it. (2) The chain of command in the organization should be fixed so that there is uniformity in command. This builds rapport and everyone is committed to working with you.
(3) Each officer is vested with certain powers and distributes certain powers among himself. Each officer can exercise authority only at his management level.
(4) There should be a balance between the powers and responsibilities delegated by the authority class to the assistants. Without authority, it will not be easy to hold someone responsible for a task.
The officer should give them the same amount of authority as he expects from his executioners, otherwise there is a fear of misuse of the authority by the assistants.
The authorization process has the following advantages. ((1) Irrespective of the size and scope of the business, due to the delegation of authority, the management works properly.
(2) Officers can easily trust their assistants to perform various tasks.
(3) Assistants get opportunity to work independently.
(4) The officer’s duties are lightened and seconded.
Can focus on important work. (5) An atmosphere of cooperation is created in the organization and continuity is created in the organizational work.
Since empowerment is a subjective process, the success of the process depends more on the attitude and policy of the organization. Further difficulties arise in the empowerment process as management is associated with human relations.
(1) Difficulties caused by officers Officers are generally willing to delegate authority because they have to take responsibility for the organization’s success. Confidence in officers, desire to do all the work themselves, authority to dominate the organization, mistrust of subordinates, new divisions.